More practice cards. I have not been brave enough to cut into the foam or paper from the kit.
I have now tried all 3 dies, so...
On this first one I think the writing detracts from the shaker, so I wouldn't do that again.
I like being able to find phrases from other stamp sets and using other word dies.
It will be so much more versatile.
On this one I glued some of the confetti to the back panel.
This picture is horrible, it is sitting at too much of an angle...
A little better here. I just cut the s off Sprinkles.
Again, I am still using Dollar Tree filler.
Hopefully I will have the confidence to dive into the kit supplies. I am really glad I held off to start and worked out some of my own errors.
Thank you for looking at my blog!