Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Make It Monday #166: Debossing Stamped Images ~ Card 4

48

Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and debossed stamped images.

Can you tell I REALLY LOVE this technique???!!!
Here is another card...

I really love Leave it Be as well. I tried several of the leaves before I settled on this one. 


I would have like to have left the stem off, but I don't think the embossing would have worked out, so I left it as is.


Looks like falling leaves, right?


After I made the first set of cards, the butterfly ones, I set them on the edge of my work table, to turn off the lights. My oldest son had stopped in to say Hi! He had set a cup right where I sat those cards...
Yep, the back got wet. I didn't even tell him, I was going to just trim off the back and re-mount the front. I took them into Curves with me to show them around. I told one of the Ladies, who is a BIG customer, what had happened and that I was going to re-make it. She said no you are not, and bought it on the spot. The slightly wrinkled back didn't bother her at all.
Shows you, we are all probably a bit too picky!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. How about doing one with the leaves going the OTHER way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty... love the aquas and greens! I was wondering when someone would use the Leave It Be dies (they might be next on my list as I am also a bit obsessed with this technique!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Must get out this set, as I think it's wonderful, especially the way you used it. Colors are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's some amazing stamping with solid images! Love the style of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Stampers are picky? He he. I am enjoying all your fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this- bright, bold, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful! This particular stamp lends itself well to this technique! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete