Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Make It Monday #166: Debossing Stamped Images ~ Card 6

48

Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and debossed stamped images.

Sorry!
I cannot help myself ;)
Another one. And... I will not promise this will be the last one!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this technique!!!

Back to Leave it Be.
My Sister pat *Hi Pat!* had suggested I turn the image upside down on the previous leaf card.
Hmmmm, why didn't I think of that?


So, do you like it better?
I like the first one, but especially for this leaf, which I initially rejected, it is MUCH better!


See the cute little enamel dots? Strategically placed!
Yep, I got a Tropical Teal smudge when I was adding the veins to the leaves.
I LOVE enamel dots. Card savers!!!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I like them tumbling down the card.

    Now, where is the "hollyhock" image?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this might be my favorite of your cards. I love the leaves. You make me want to keep trying this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you! I too think this is my favourite of your cards. And, sorry to say, I think Pat was right about the upside down leaves - it just really works and makes this card fresh and playful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another bold, beautiful card- someone is enjoying this week's challenge! : )

    ReplyDelete