Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Make It Monday #163: Envelope Wraps

9

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and an envelope wrap.

I wasn't so sure about this MIM. I felt like all I could do was just copy Danielle's project. I was sorting through my dies and I saw one of the parts to Favor It Box 9 Die, the Shaker basket.
I just used the strap? The B die.
Papertrey Ink - Favor It Box 9 Die Collection (set of 6)
The long wider piece. It makes the sides of the basket. 


I trimmed off the back holes used for joining the piece or pieces together.


I used Vintage Cream Card stock so it would show up. I stamped it with Harvest Berries.
I was going to put enamel dots on the holes on the front but felt like they would just come off so I used rouge Enamel Accents.


The lines came from the Gratitude Journal Stamp Set.
On the back side I used the little Handmade Just for You stamp. I put adhesive on it but covered it with a piece of acetate so it can be adhered after sealing the envelope. 

It was actually pretty fast once I figured out what I wanted to do.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and how clever of you to think to use the shaker box strap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to use the Shaker box die;
    And I have always loved the stamp set you used, too.
    Little Mabel

    ReplyDelete