Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, May 30, 2014

Make It Monday #166: Debossing Stamped Images ~ Card 8

48

Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and debossed stamped images.

This card is actually Pat's fault as well! (might as well keep blaming her for my obsession. No one else takes responsibility for their actions...)
She had suggested turning the leaves from Leave it Be upside down to look as if they were cascading down the card. I did that with the second Leave it Be card. Thought I might as well re-make the first one in that orientation as well!!! See, NOT MY FAULT!


I decided to switch it up a bit and make a Greeting Card sized card.
I KNOW I am out there by myself on this but... I LIKE a larger size for Birthday, Anniversary and Sympathy cards.  I KNOW!!!


I made the panel the same size 4 1/4x5x1/2. I just matted it and mounted it on a 5x7 white greeting card.
I have to admit. Pat was right. It does look better falling down!
See, that is why I had to re-make it! And, if I HAD to re-make it, I might as well post it!
Besides Diana K and I are in a race to see who can make the most
Debossed Stamped Images!!!

I am ahead!!!!!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. It IS lovely, and I do like this orientation of the leaves.

    That being said...don't blame me for your obsession. You are addicted and you might as well admit it, sister! I think k the blame lies squarely with Dawn McVey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too, Suze. It does look more like leaves falling down this way, but both orientations are beautiful. And you know how I feel about your solid stamp images - jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, especially the colors.

    ReplyDelete