Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Make It Monday #80: Making Garland



Ashley's our Make-It-Monday Gal this week as she shares her tips for making any shape into a trendy garland to put on your projects. We love anything that makes dies and stamps more versatile, so this tip is right up our alley.





I love this idea! I have been wanting to make some Flip Flops with my Flipping Out die and the cork sheets I uncovered in my cleaning last week! Soooo, here is is. I felt I needed to make 3 sets of flip flops but it is really tight across the card. I probably should have made the card a greeting sized card for the extra space. I used Bitty Dot paper as the background panel and the scallops are from the Heart border die. I just used scraps on my desk for the flowers on the flip flops. (The purple one is from the band from Natural Beauties stamp packaging!) The sentiment is from Simple Sunflower set on a Tiny Tags.  
Easy Peasy!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the recycling of the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, love the cork for the flip flop base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! the cork flip flops look so fun! - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cork flip-flops - too too cute!

    ReplyDelete