Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

2 More Simon Says Stamp Card Kit Cards




Here are 2 more cards I made for Colin and his friends. This paper also came from the SSS kit. Chevron and Denim, both make a masculine cards, to me! The top card uses PTI Chevron die that was used to cut white card stock. I added a Basic Grey star stamp, I thought it needed 3! The tag is Tag Sale #6 & a little piece of raffia ~ that is masculine, right? The ink is PTI Harvest Gold.


This card used the Wine Bottle Tag Die that was used to cut white card stock. I trimmed off the "hang" part. A strip of Washi tape is across the top. It is a HAPPY DAY for me when I use Washi tape. I have accumulated a stack and rarely use it, so when I do ~ WooHoo! All 3 of these star stamps are from the SSS kit. I punched a star from the denim paper and popped it on top of the circle of stars. The ink is Enchanted Evening. Another super simple card.
Colin came home Friday and left late last night. It was so good to see him. Of course he brought laundry, but I was HAPPY to do it ;)
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards for an adorable nephew! Love that young man.

    Oh, the cards. They are great. I know he will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! I don't think that I've made anything from this kit. I'll have to play with it this weekend to see what I can come up with. You have totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete