Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, August 10, 2012

Cards from 6x6 Paper Packs





A while back I posted a series of cards from some 6x6 paper packs my sister Pat *Hi Pat* gave me. Here are some more. They are all 5x7 greeting cards,  The top 2 use Mat Stack 3. The first one uses Filigree Border Die, the second Photo Finishers Die. The top one uses the Sunflower stamp & die & the sentiment is Signature Greetings. Number 2 uses Rosie Posie and Little Labels Stamp. The 3rd card has the Heart Border die adhered with pop dots on the seam, Fillable Frames #10, butterfly dies and Turning a New Leaf. The stamp is  Hero Arts. The Last card also uses the Heart Border die adhered directly on the seam. Limitless Layers: 2 1/2" Circle Die was embossed with Damask Impression Plate. It was layered on the "pinked" circle. A Little Labels cut was stamped with a Signature Series stamp. A strip of the heart border a butterfly form Love Lives Here and a sprig of Turning a New Leaf finish the card.
I LOVE the small pattern on the 6x6 pads. Makes PRETTY cards.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: