Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

KU Card Box


I made this box earlier in the summer for a friend of my sister who gave us a "Top Secret" recipe.  She is a big KU fan ~ just like me!  The pictures didn't turn out all that well.  You know by now photography isn't my strength!
It takes a 12x12 sheet of paper to cover a box.  I was lucky to find a package of stickers and the little pennant on top is a "pick" like you would use on a cupcake or such.  My Mother Donna made to YoYo that I sewed a button to and hot glued the pick to that.  You could see the glue so I tied a piece of red seam binding around the stem.  I used a few Petaloo flowers on it too.  The Jayhawk head is a epoxy sticker.  I was made for a female so adding the embellishments was a bit easier.  If it were for a male, I am not sure what I would have done.
Rock Chalk!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, KUUUUUU! I think I may "need" one of these boxes! LOL My friend really loved the box! Vry cute.

    ReplyDelete