Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another Dawn McVey inspired card!


Here is another Dawn Card.  This one is a 4 1/4x5 1/2 rustic white cardstock.  By that  I mean it has some pinkish fibers running through the paper.  Very subtle.  The elements vary slightly from Dawn's card.  Hers is HERE .  Scroll down to the 2nd card.  I do not own that adorable Giraffe die so I used the tree cut from Wild Card.  I gave the sizing for that HERE .  The Mat is Mat Stack #4.  Have I ever told you how much I LOVE the Mat Stack dies???  Well, if I didn't, I DO!  And to make them even better, PTI is releasing a larger size so you can mat the mats!  AWESOME!  Sorry, I got carried away!  A pink Doily Details with a Berry Sorbet 1 3/4" circle that was stamped in Dark Chocolate ink with Mat Stack I Collection flourish stamp.  Double Ended Banner was used to cut Berry Sorbet cardstock and was stamped with Dark Chocolate ink.  Another flourish for the Mat Stack stamp was used on the bottom of the card front.  All of the elements were adhered with pop dots. 
My card is different because I did not use the same supplies but still cute.  You can alter any idea with what you have.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment