Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

One LAST Rolled Roses card ~ for the time being ;)

OK, can you tolerate one last Rolled Roses card?  I hope so because this one was too pretty not to share.  It is kind of a strange size card.  I was trying to make a top fold greeting card, 5x7.  Not so easy to do!  I took a piece of white 12x12 scrapbook cardstock and cut it 5x12, so folded it is 5x6.  PTI Edger 3 was used to cut the bottom of the card, Smokey Shadow cardstock and a piece of purply-gray dotted cardstock from my scraps.  Those pieces were 4 3/4x3'ish.  Cream felt was used to cut the Rolled Roses ( look in my last post for info).  Creamy pearls were sewn into the centers. The pearlized green cardstock I used in the last post was also used with Turning a New Leaf die.  The leaves were mounted on pop dots, the flowers on glue dots.  Black satin ribbon, Michaels, was tied in a knot at the top of the card.  A Hero Arts sentiment was stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. 
I will try and make something this weekend that does not have a Rolled Rose on it!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: