Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Rolled Roses card!!!


This Rolled Roses card is made with the same die here and here, I have used several times.  This time I made the roses with a Hot Pink felt that was embossed, so the roses have a little more texture.  I got that felt at Hobby Lobby.  The roses have a pink pearlized straight pin that was trimmed off and secured with Glossy Accents. The pretty rose paper came from Archivers and is the same paper I used on one of the American Crafts rose ribbon cards.  Bazzil Hot Pink cardstck is the solid mat.  This card is 5x7 white cardstock.  Hot pink ribbon from Michael's is tied in a knot at the seam.  The roses are mounted on glue dots on a Hot Pink Mat Stack 5 by PTI.  The stick pin is one I made with a corsage pin & beads secured by Glosssy Accents.  The cute little tag is PTI Jar Label used to cut white cardstock, stamped & a hole was punched with a tiny punch.  It is tied on the ribbon knot with hot pink floss.
It is a VERY Bright card!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment