Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Either or card!

I think this card can be used as a masculine card or for a female.  That is why I said either or!  The 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock base has a printed paper front panel.  The paper is from a stack I got on clearance, the front page was missing, so I don't know what brand it is.  It is 4x5 1/4.  I took cream cardstock and used the PTI Spiral Notebook page die to cut the page.  PTI Library Card stamp was inked in Dark Chocolate ink.  A scrunched flower made with 5 PTI Beautiful Blooms II #2 or a 1 1/2" scallop circle punch.  They are glued in the center, with a WalMart glass pearl adhered, and all scrunched around.  A Hero Arts Sentiment is inked in Dark Chocolate.  Button twine is tied around the page, a button is adhered to the bottom.  The whole thing is mounted on pop dots.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment