Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Companion card

This card is a companion to the last card I posted.  It is also top fold 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  The same Pink Paislee patterned paper is this time used with PTI Edger 1, along with the card base.  Turquoise cardstock is edged and is the bottom mat.  PTI Doily Details die was used to cut the same solid paper.  PTI Beautiful Blooms II #3 cut cream felt in all 3 sizes.  The flowers were stacked and sewn together with a creamy glass pearl, Wal Mart.  The flower and doily were mounted on pop dots.  Turquoise satin ribbon, Michael's, was tied in a knot at the top of the card.
I haven't put a sentiment on it, yet.  It can be used for lots of occasions!
So, which Edger do you like better?  #1 or #3?  I LOVE #3 but I #1 was my first love,so I am picking it ~ just saying!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment