Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hero Arts Large Flower Card


This card is made with Hero Arts Large Flower Stamp.  It is an older stamp but I still really like it and you can get it Here .  I have a lot of supplies from years of stamping, card making and scrapbooking.  I really do try and occasionally get out some of my things that I really loved when I bought them and put them to use!  This stamp is one of them.  The card base for both cards is 5x7 white cardstock.  The front panels are 4 3/4x5 & 4 3/4x2 1/4.  The pink card is made with American Crafts paper & the green one is Stampin Up Rockabilly.  That too is an old paper but I still like it.  The 2 panels were adhered together and ribbon was tied in a knot at the seam.  The pink ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, the black from Michael's.  The panels were adhered to the card front.   The flower stamp was used on white cardstock in coordinating colored ink.  I used my Dove blender pen to color between some of the lines.  A button with a pink rhinestone was adhered to the center of the pink card.  A sentiment box was made for the pink card but left blank so it can be used as needed.  The green one was stamped with a sentiment is black ink. 
Very simple cards.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: