Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, May 6, 2011

Pink Paislee?? Card



I think this paper is from Pink Paislee, but I am not sure.  I know my sister Pat Whitley, Hi Pat!, gave it to me.  It is from the "Lemonade card".  You know, the one I made the mistake with the Rosette.  Anyway, I really like it and I used every square inch.  The card has a 5x7 white cardstock base.  The front panel is 4 3/4x6 3/4.  A strip of American Crafts ribbon make the "ruffle" at the top.  I used a strip of Red Line tape, the really sticky tape, from edge to edge.  The ribbon is tacked to the back of the card and them pleated across the tape, the end tacked to the other side.  You can do this technique with a stapler, too.  It works well with a Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher. For the flowers, you take a circle of paper tear it into a spiral, coil it and let it open up to where you like it and then glue it.  It is super simple but you do need to learn the technique.  When school gets out I might have Colin help me film a video and post it.  I make these flowers a lot.  I have a pattern for a leaf, just a pointy oval, I cut out 2, ran them through my paper crimper and attached them to the flowers.  The tiny mat for the tiny sentiment is, of course, PTI.  The mat is the Jar Label stamped with Happy Birthday from Just the Ticket inked with Terracotta Tile ink.
I do have one more card from this paper I will post later.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment