Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Edger 3 card

I LOVE Papertrey Inks edgers, by Dawn McVey.  If you have read my blog for very long, you know how much I LOVE Dawn!  These edgers make such pretty cards.  This is a top fold 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock base card.  The patterned paper is from American Crafts Celebration pack.  It is cut at 4x3.  The solid red and blue cardstock is 4x2'ish.  I ran the base and all of the panel elements through my Vagabond with the edger.  They were stacked and adhered to the base.  I took the PTI Sending You die and cut white cardstock, stamped it with 2011 Birthday Tags in Pure Poppy.  2 green leaves were cut with the Sending You die.  I creased them to give them some dimension.  Both of those elements were adhered with pop dots.  Finally I took a length of bakers twine and tied it in a bow at the top fold of the card.  I LOVE this new edger!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment