Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Biltmore; Ashville, North Carolina









Have you ever been to the Biltmore in Asheville, North Carolina?  The nations largest home.  It is an amazing, staggeringly HUGE, MASSIVE, AMAZING home!  4 acres under one roof!  Here is a link to their web page that gives more details of this incredible home.  I had to back down the driveway about 200 yards to get the whole house in my picture and then you cannot see the Carriage House on the right side.  If you ever have a chance to visit this unbelievable home, go!  You won't be disappointed!
I made a lot of cards last week but I need to get them photographed & edited.  I have been doing laundry since I got back.  I will post new cards as soon as I can.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment