Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Masculine card


In the ongoing effort to make masculine cards, here is my latest.  It is so hard not to use ribbon, flowers, or bling... So the latest Tim Holtz stamp set I bought, Curiosities, helps.  The base is 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  The panel is 4x 2 3/4" brown pattern paper & chocolate brown solid paper.  On the seam is a brown strip stamped with the ruler stamp from the set.  I didn't do a great job taking the picture, so you cannot see if very well.  I took my 1 3/4" circle punch and cut cream cardstock and stamped the watch face in Dark Chocolate ink.  The little cream rectangle is an "ad"  stamp that I trimmed to size.  Finally the same cream cardstock was used with Fillable frames #10 die and stamp.  All of the elements are adhered with pop dots. 
NO BLING! ~ or flowers
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment