Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cricut Cake Card

This is a SUPER simple card ~ but, very pretty.  The card base is 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  The front panel is a light blue piece I had in my scrap drawer.  I am not sure you can see it, try and enlarge it, there is a faint gold leaf pattern on it.  It looks like it was stamped with Versa Mark and gold Perfect Pearls was dusted over it.  I got this piece a long time ago so I cannot tell you anything about it, except it is pretty!  The flower was cut on my Cricut.  It is white cardstock and I used Cricket Cake Basics.  The flower was cut at 3".  I took plain white Hug Snug seam binding and tied a bow around the panel just below the center.  A large clear bling was added to the center of the flower which was adhered with pop dots.  PTI Tiny Tags die was used to cut blue cardstock and the Tiny Tags Thanks stamp was used on it.  I tied that tag on the bow with white button twine.
Clean and Simple!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment