Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Update on February release order

Yesterday I posted some hastily made item's
I updated the jar topper and made some more cards


The topper looks better. I narrowed the path, added Make it Market sequins, and pulled the trees in closer to the center.
The trim Is Webster's Pages mini bloomers.
PTI ribbon.


WOW Betsy! You did it again!


This card was Laura Basson inspired.
It needs an update...


I love this one. Enclosed Flower + some Friendly Flower cuts and Swoosh.
The middle flower is polka dot vellum. Pretty, right?
For those of you who thought Swoosh was too small, and you know who you are... Do you still???


This one is Ashley's! Man I LOVE this card!
Her design on this one was AMAZING!!!



The Smile tag on a  bag!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



1 comment: