Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, February 12, 2015

PTI 8th Anniversary Day 7

8th-Anniversary-Logo
                                  The-challenge
Create a new project that features nothing but metallics and neutrals.

So, I made a card just like this yesterday!
As I was getting ready to write up my post, after photographing and editing the picture of the card, I noticed it was not legal!
I had indeed used "Heavy Metals" but not neutrals!
Mine used, ahem, Berry Sorbet!


So... a re-do!

This card uses shimmer paper of both gold and silver I found at Michael's
It is really pretty


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. This absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my twinny! So of course I love your card, except for the part where you actually have a Tipped Top die to use.

    ReplyDelete