Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

8th Anniversary Day 3

8th-Anniversary-Logo

                                          The-challenge
Create a new project that includes a handmade tag with a matching gift bag.


I LOVED this challenge! I LOVE making tags. Little pieces of art that are finished in no time!
It warms my little ADD heart!



Of course mine HAD to be Berry Sorbet and Friendly Flowers!
Also, I LOVE, LOVE the shape of Tag Sale #8. Probably my fave!

I LOVE a good challenge! Especially when there is $80 gift certificate on the line... My list is getting LONG!!!
(Lots of LOVES, but it is Valentines week ;))

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan





2 comments:

  1. I'll add another one.....LOVE your tag. Very you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little sentiment is one of my most favourite of all time! Love the font and composition of it and, when combiend with friendly flowers and a tag, nothing can be sweeter.

    ReplyDelete