Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, February 20, 2015

February release order

February has become one of my favorite months of the year!

The PTI Anniversary release is so much fun. Challenges,lots of new items, a great sale...

I ordered a grab bag.
Here is what I got...


VERY usable things



This picture is my order. I chose a really bad angle.
Hope you are not dizzy, now!

                                                

My first Church jar topper.
I forgot the sequins....
I can go back and add those...


Dawns Enclosed Flower. LOVE it!
I forgot the twine...


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Very cute topper and tag. Thanks for sharing a picture of the grab bag, I was super curious to see what they contained...though I'm still trying to figure out what I see in the picture, I'm rather blind, haha. Oh and I'm so jealous, my order hasn't even shipped yet! Enjoy having fun with your goodies, I look forward to more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!
    Can't wait to see what other projects you create.
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    ~milkshake007~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun goodies, Suze! Love the topper that you've already made. Can't wait to play with my stuff. I see that you ordered the Swoosh dies; I only ordered the stamps. Let me know or, ideally, show me how great they look on projects. I think I'm regretting already that I didn't order them!

    ReplyDelete