Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, February 9, 2015

8th Anniversary Day 1

8th-Anniversary-Logo
                                                    
                                       The-challenge

PTI8-color-inspiration-7


I am finally getting started on my challenge cards.
I LOVE Inspiration cards. These were, as usual, great!


I chose Dawn's inspiration card (shocking, I know!)
I LOVE Songbirds and I am in need of Thinking of you, so...


I would really like to improve my photography skills. I have been noticing a lot of the design team lay cards flat in their pictures. I had a bit of trouble, due to the way I have my light box configured, but I thought I'd give it a try...

Not so sure!



Anyway, I am hoping get a couple made tomorrow so I can get caught up.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card. I can hear those songbirds singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Suze! I have to break out my Songbirds more often. Love this.

    ReplyDelete