Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

PTI 8th Anniversary Day 4

8th-Anniversary-Logo
                                   The-challenge 
Create a new project that features a bouquet created with more than one floral stamp set.


On this card I used 2 of my favorite floral sets, Rosie Posie and Friendly Flowers.
I also stamped them in my favorite color palate, staring Berry Sorbet! 


The leaves are from Leave it Be! I love that one, too!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and colorful. Makes me yearn for spring.....it IS coming......right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like my card at all! Except you've used our favourite flowers on it. I really do love these ones the best. Your colours are amazing - are you sure you don't own a MISTI?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di, she's a precise stamper......Ugh.

      Delete