Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Make It Monday #174: Diamond Wallpaper Stamping

43

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and diamond wallpaper stamping.

I rarely make my own background paper. 
*I am not very good at it
* It is a lot of work
* I make a lot of cards
* Did I say I am not very good at it?


Round Repeats. I went round and round with these repeats. 
I finally got a pattern I could live with.
I used Bloom Builders #3 because I LOVE it and I don't use it enough.
I was trying to not cover up all the work I did to make my pattern!

ALSO... I have a funny shadow on the left side that Photoshop REFUSED to remove.


Did I say I don't make background paper because I am not very good at it?

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

8 comments:

  1. Well, I think this is a lovely card, lovely indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, I love this. Seriously love this. It's so elegant and I can imagine having wallpaper like this if I lived in a mansion (it looks a bit fancy-schmancy), maybe in my dressing room or boudoir. I love that flower also but am too lazy most of the time to make it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in pink! You are very good at backgrounds! And Round Repeats worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too hard on yourself, this is wonderful. Love the soft pink, your pretty flower and your stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here to tell you that you ARE good at it! love the stamp you selected for your background and the colors!! perfect!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Love the monochromatic color scheme, background, and layered flower! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! You can be proud of this beautiful card--love your stamped background!

    ReplyDelete