Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, July 28, 2014

Memory Box PIESTRA die card

Here are a couple of cards I made with the Memory Box PIESTRA die. It is currently out of stock at Simon Says Stamp but I know you can get it elsewhere, I did.
It makes a great accent on a card. You can cut it as a strip to pop on or use it to cut your card front.

The first card used a  strip of red vellum. I also used the vellum to cut the solid butterfly and the Hello from Phrase Play #3.


Sorry for the poor picture on this one. I cropped it out of a group shot.
This one used the die to cut the card front. I adhered a piece of patterned paper behind it.
I LOVE this die. I wish PTI would produce some of these...


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


2 comments:

  1. Suze, I love them! Both are simply stunning. But can you please stop tempting me? Just say that the die is out of stock everywhere and, in fact, discontinued. It really does make a beautiful cut.

    ReplyDelete