Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, July 25, 2014

July 2014 Blog Hop Challenge ~ Card 8

Blog-hop-logo


July Blog Hop Inspiration

Finally, I could not resist making a Luggage Tag into a shaker with Tag Sale #11.

It is a CUTE die, and I haven't made a shaker for a while ;)

The Sending, from the Phrase Play #6, kind of looks like a 2nd grader pasted it on... 


and the best wishes stamp was a bit too wide for the inside so I put in on the Monthly Moments arrow!
Colors are all from the inspiration!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried to edit, deleted instead.

      Anyway, a cute card. Very cute.

      Delete
  2. I love how you used your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, I'm super behind on collecting those phrase plays, I think I have only 3. Love the luggage tag. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made it into a shaker. What did you use for the inside thingies/sprinkles? They look tiny and very cute!

    ReplyDelete