Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Some Pretty paper cards

Sometimes you just HAVE to let the paper do the work.
These are some of my latest Pretty Paper cards:


These cards are all 5x7 Greeting cards. My customers like that size.
The top one uses all layers of Mat Stack 6. That one is such a GREAT value. All 3 sizes are the same price, or less, than the Mega size of the others!
The next card just uses Notched Flowers die and the banner from Get a Handle.


True confessions on the green card. When I sell my cards I have a color code system. I had a stamp made several years ago with my name. I use brown ink for $1, black for $2, red is $3. As I was stamping the back of this one I dropped the edge of my oval stamp on the left side. DISASTER! I was so happy with this card. I had used Big Ticket Basics. I took a Tremendous tag and stamped the stamen stamp from Notched Flower stamp set and added a resin flower to the center. Cute, right? I was so frustrated! So, I took  my name stamp, inked up the edge and stamped it a few more times to make it look like the paper had those marks!. My husband calls weird little computer issues "features", so this is a paper "feature"! We will see if it sells ;)


The next 2 cards use the medium Scallop die and the Heart border die. 
 

The gold/teal one uses the Bottle Tag die and the large banner from Get a Handle. Also both sizes of Limitless Layers. 


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty cards, all of them. But, I think my favorite is the one with the butterfly(surprise) and the heart border. Is that gray? This wildflowers are so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete