Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brandon's Graduation Card

When I first saw Big Ticket Basics from PTI I KNEW it would be AWESOME for Graduation cards. I completely ripped-off Dawn McVeys card (I know you are so surprised!) 
DSC_0542.1

She made hers for Fathers Day. Mine is for my middle son, Brandon's Graduation!

In our house, we are all BIG KU fans, except for my oldest who went to K-State ;)

I have these awesome Epoxy KU stickers so I used a couple to personalize the card. I made the same card in different colors for other High School/Colleges.



The red panel is a Cuttlebug embossing folder, Congrats. I used the Library Pocket die, Christmas Label die, For the Graduate, and  Sizzlet Diploma and Mortar Board dies.



See! How much cuter is that Jayhawk card???!!!


I am VERY happy with my card. Thank you Dawn for your never-ending inspiration!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Cute Jayhawk card for our Brandon. Working on mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graduation cards! the Jay Hawk sticker really adds some extra pizazz to your card.

    ReplyDelete