Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 2013 Blog Hop ~ Card 4


This month we are giving you an entire rainbow of "bouquet builder" color schemes to incorporate into a new floral project.  Just pick your favorite floral set at the moment, pull out the ink colors for one of the gorgeous inspiration pieces above and create!  

I had planned on just posting the 3 cards that follow this post. But yesterday I could not resist making another card with the above color scheme. I also could not resist making a card with the angled design from last months Blog Hop. The card I made for that challenge is one of my favorites. Sooooo.... Here it is!


I personally love this color scheme and I love Ruby Rose. As I said, I LOVE this card layout as well!
I used pattern packs, card stock and Bitty Box for my papers. The sentiment is Boutique Borders: Birthday.



I added a Summer Sunrise button to the Summer Sunrise flower. It needed a little something! 

Color challenges are always good for me. They stretch me. However, Mrs Dawn McVey can always do the same thing!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


7 comments:

  1. Wow! What a cheery bouquet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, again, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cluster of flowers, great arrangement and card layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are no slacker yourself! I love all your cards, especially this one with the shades of yellow/gold and the Ruby Rose die and stamp set. Definitely on my wish list for next time or sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your Take on the Bouquet Color Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Memorial Day Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete