Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Movers and Shakers part 2



Before the Blog Hop I had posted a card with hints on Movers and Shakers dies. This is the Spiral Poppers die. Nichole Heady has a video HERE that shows you how to use it. I still struggled a bit with perfect placement of the cut on this card, like I did the first time. I think the key is where you put the embellishments, so that where you place the popper spiral will allow the embellishments to remain in the card when it is folded. The largest butterfly sneaks out the bottom of the card. You can push that edge back in, but I think if I would put the larger elements toward the fold rather than the front edge, it would solve the problem. I hope that makes sense! 
The paper is one I LOVE. It is from an old DVWV stack. I have one more sheet I am hoarding! I love stretching pattern paper in the way I did here. It is interesting and saves that favored paper. You can see I used Mat Stack 1 & Layerz, Eyelet Lace Border die, and 2 butterfly dies. 
So pretty with pretty paper!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Okay, lovely card that has finally convinced me I need the butterfly dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, love the colors, just everything, great job!

    ReplyDelete