Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 2012 Blog Hop

Blog-hop-logo

                                     The-Challenge

Blog hop inspiration
 We are excited to get back to our inspiration challenges for the blog hop each month.  For the month of April we wanted to focus on fun florals, damasks & polka dots.  Throw in the fun color scheme, and you have a recipe for the perfect project.  Use the inspiration piece as a jumping point for your color scheme, pattern combinations, overall design or whatever else inspires your creativity







Here are my cards for the April Blog Hop. I LOVE this challenge! I love the colors, the patterns and my new PTI supplies! They are all 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock, top fold cards ( the 3rd card is side fold). The paper is all PTI Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Damask Design, Raspberry Fizz paper pack, Beautiful Blooms. the dies are mostly new. Notched Flowers, Limitless Layers Oval 3 1/2". I also used Limitless Layers 1 3/4 circle, Tag Sale #5, Quatrefoil Die, and 2 butterfly dies. The last card really wasn't in the color scheme but I found the paper while I was sorting so I used it anyway.
I had fun making these cards. I have been busy scrapbooking  for Colin's graduation :( I am making a book for his best friend Kyle, too!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love those colours together and that stacked butterfly is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you were busy. Great cards. Love your fresh and clear style.

    ReplyDelete