Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Make It Monday ~ Card 1

Make It Monday #61: Creating Flowers With Leaf Dies

--Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and must include a die-cut flower made with a non-flower die.






I am back!  I hope I will not have any more lengthy breaks.  Well, maybe around graduation the 3rd week of May.  After dealing with the virus and then the program to upload my pictures, I had the Google Chrome issue with Blogger ~ Geesh, don't they know I like my computer the way it was yesterday, today and, I want it that way tomorrow, too!!!!!  So, I had to convert to Google Chrome and navigate the new Cannon program!  I THINK I have it all under control ;)  
This card is for the Make It Monday for PTI.
The card base is 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock and is top fold.  The front panel is a piece of American Crafts paper.  When I do a Challenge or MACM, I like to use all PTI, but I didn't have time to dye felt and my red felt was too dark red to match Pure Poppy.  I used both Mat Stack 3 and the Layerz size.  The felt flowers are cut with the Movers and Shakers circle Pop-up die. It is rolled back on itself for the large one and the 2 smaller ones are one die cut in 2 pieces. I sewed 3 small pearls in the center. the sentiment is stamped on the smaller Double Ended Banner die. The sentiment is from Happy Day stamp set.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: