Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #326: INCHIE ELEMENTS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and niche elements like Lexi shared in the video.

I LOVE Lexi's Make it Monday's. Lexi does such unique things!


When I was going through my stamps, I found very few small images. It made sense because I make a LOT of cards. I usually buy BIG things that fill up card fronts. 


I found a lot of "inchie" elements in Initial Sentiments:Birthday.
I did go elsewhere for the Stars (Stars and  stripes) Confetti (Lunchbox Love) and the Balloon came from Balloons and Banners.


I am pretty happy with the card, but it took a lot of time, so not sure I will make more...
but I think it will sell...fast!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

12 comments:

  1. Sweet birthday card....love all that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Very cute! It will sell.....fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun birthday card!! i love the colors and all the different elements you used. thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE everything about this fun and bright card Susan! Love all the different elements you found that relate to birthday and I really like the way you have the string from the balloon trailing underneath a couple of the squares! Fun, FUN card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very clever. The balloon string is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card and the colors, balloon and fun initial HB2U stamps perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a festive looking card! And I think you did a great job collecting small stamps to use on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfection! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful birthday card. Love your fun take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun birthday card, Susan, with all those cute little inchies! I agree finding smaller images that complement each other wasn’t easy in my collection either. Love how you tucked that balloon and string in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing with everyone
    การออกกำลังกาย

    ReplyDelete