Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, June 7, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #324: LOTS O’ DOTS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include lots of dots like Michelle shared in the video.

I just own 3 bottles of Nuvo Crystal Gloss Drops.
I have had them for a while and have never used them.

So mixed results for me...twice I stuck a finger in my dots.


I thought Beautiful Berries:Spring was perfect for this technique.
The stamps use dots to fill in the top layer anyway.


This one needs practice. I thought they self leveled...some of mine didn't...


I will make  a few more though because it has so much texture!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

8 comments:

  1. For a first time I think your card came out absolutely BEAUTIFUL Susan!! The Nuvo Drops can be tricky to use...I think I'm doing just fine and then a big splat comes out! Or some stay rounded and others flatten out...grrrr! But I think it's more about adding dimension than perfection, and you definitely did that with the dots! And the sprigs look SO pretty against that Mix & Mat die...have to remember that! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dimension looks fantastic on ur beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and perfect choice of stamp sets to try out the dot embellishments!
    I find the Nuvo drops don’t work as well if you have them too long. Mine are not as fluid as when I first biught them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! A little tip on the drops, lightly tap your project on a table before dry. I does help them level out a bit. But I think your sweet berries are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! Love that you made berries with the drops. I know with practice, your cards will be even better, but it looks wonderful now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking of using this set as well for the dots. Yours turned out beautifully. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! The dots on the berries add so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete