Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, June 25, 2018

JUNE 2018 BLOG HOP



Summertime Popsicle's...
Lot's of color!

We had a busy weekend here in Overland Park.
Middle son Brandon and his team of friends competed in the GREAT LENEXA BBQ BATTLE

It is am amazing sight, 185 BBQ teams compete.
There are teams with $30,000 and up, WAY UP, trailers and rigs to compete.
These guys have no where near that in their equipment.
But they have fun and determination.

They won 18th place overall!!! 3rd in Brisket. If they had done better in chicken they would have placed in the top 10. Chicken is a big 'ole waste to me! Why eat BBQ chicken? Pork and brisket is where its at!!!


The video does not do it justice! It is a big deal!!

Proud Mamma!!!

Anyway...my card!


I chose to ink blend on new-to-me Paper Clippings: Thank You


This stamp is so big it nearly covers the front of a card. 
Why didn't I buy it sooner?


Thank you for looking at my blog!
(and listen to me brag!)
Susan


9 comments:

  1. Proud aunt here, too! And Brandon's brisket is awesome!!!!! And, your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Ooh, lucky you to have a great BBQ chef in the family! I'm with you, who wants BBQ chicken when they can have brisket or pulled pork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background looks just like one of the Popsicles in the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely background and congrats on the BBQ win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! Love your background! I just love this stamped sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold print over that beautifully blended background ! Fun summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun birthday card!! i love the colors and all the different elements you used. thanks for playing make it monday!









    ดูดวง

    ReplyDelete