Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, June 15, 2018

CREATE ALONG WITH US: JUNE 2018


Create a project utilizing inspiration you’ve seen during release week. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.

Dawn_McVey_Bold_Borders_Sentiment_Staples_1

I LOVE this card of Dawns...SO pretty!

I tried ink blending the Bold Borders frame and didn't love the results.


I also used Dawns Posie Play set. It is so cute!!!
I cut up a few of the die cuts to get some extra leaves.


Thank you for looking at my Blog!
Susan






5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Susan...love it! Great color choices too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like the color your chose to use on your card. So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness gracious, Susan, this is beautiful. You’re giving Dawn a run for her money...or making her very proud. Such a soft and subtle color palette!

    ReplyDelete