Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, July 7, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #327: OMBRE WATERCOLOR BACKGROUNDS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include an ombre watercolor background like Betsy shared in the video.

FUN challenge. I am not the best ink blender. I find it hard to make it even. This is easy and forgiving just like Betsy said. 
I LOVE that!

The inks areTropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist.
I used the fun leaf cluster from Floral Sketches. I love those stamps.


I only used the solid cluster and the outline. It was really all it needed.


Like Betsy, I am going to make a few panels in several color combos!


The sentiment is from Penned Elegance. It is heat embossed to add that extra texture and dimension.

Thank you Betsy! FUN technique.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Susan! That stamp set looks amazing on your ombre bg. Gorgeous colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL colors Susan!! The Floral Sketches was a perfect set to use and the sentiment in that beautiful font is also perfect! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely card! I know you can sell a bunch of these. So serene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful job with the challenge. I really like your colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, your choice of Floral Sketches was a good one for this ombré technique. This is beautiful and could be used for a variety of occasions by just changing the sentiment. Can’t wait to try this some more as the possibilities are endless by looking at the thumbnails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created a beautiful depth in your colors and stamping, Susan! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful job with the challenge. I really like your colors.





    เรื่องแปลก

    ReplyDelete