Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, May 31, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #323: CASCADING DIE CUTS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include the cascading die cuts technique.

Is it ok to love your own card? I LOVE this card. I used Dawns Leave it Be.
It is one of my all-time favorites.



I haven't used it in quite a while. It is back on the table, literally!!!

This will be one I make a pile of.



Also, the combination of Hawaiian Shores and Limeade Ice is a match made in heaven!!!
They go together like...peas and carrots!!! ;)


I was thrilled to see this technique.  The slight offset of the die in the negative space and the gentle curve is SO pleasing!!!
This card is my happy place!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! Yes, you can love your own card. It's a winner. Make a big pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL card Susan, and when it looks like this it is definitely OK to LOVE it!! I may have to CASE this...FABULOUS!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You SHOULD love your own card! It deserves a lot of love, and it got some this morning in the Papertrey newsletter. As soon as I saw it, I hopped over here to check it out! Haven't tried this yet, but you've inspired me to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you love this card because it's lovely! I didn't even think to use this die set but will use it this way in the future. Congrats on making the PTI Newsletter this month!

    ReplyDelete