Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Make It Monday #124



Melissa's here this week to inspire you to dress up your envelopes so that they can be  just as pretty as the cards inside
Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a card and matching envelope set.




I once again had trouble following directions. I made 2 versions of the same envelope and was ready to post when I read; a CARD and matching envelope! So, I made a card!

First off, see the CUTE wood block card stand? My AWESOME friend Marilyn Compton, who is in my sister Pat's card group gave it to me! THANKS MARILYN!!! Her AWESOME husband Ben made it and gave one to all of us in the card group! THANK YOU BEN!!!

I used Harvest Berries. I LOVE that set! I didn't want to struggle with Papertrey Ink ink while embossing this image. I LOVE Papertrey ink, and I could have used VersaMark with it, but I was pressed for time so I used some other pigment ink I have. I HATE using other brands for a challenge, but...


I added a Mat Stack 1 die the the front of this Vellum envelope. Like Melissa I added Bees from Honey Bees. I just got this set after they released the dies. I LOVE it. SOOOOO darn cute!


My card has a strip of vellum, not PTI ;( but it matched the ink. The sentiment is from Beautiful Butterflies.

The next one is the same just on the only Kraft-ish square flap envelope I had. I need to order PTI Kraft envelopes!


I should do this more often. It adds so much to the card!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



2 comments:

  1. Great cards with a great evenvelope! So pretty.

    That card holder is really handy. So glad we all have one! Crafty friends are the best, so sharing.

    ReplyDelete