Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 2013 Blog Hop Challenge ~ Card 3


This month we challenge you to gain some inspiration from the "Fruits of Summer" color schemes above, using either a portion or all of the colors in a particular scheme.


That picture looks good enough to eat! I loved the idea of fruit in a salad but I do not have any fruit stamps, so I used the next best thing...Funky Florals! LOVE that set!



I used both sizes of Limitless Layers Circles for the bowls. The flowers are made with the Notched Flower dies and the small one was hand cut. The "greens" are Winterberry Die cuts with New Leaf card stock. I used Fabulous Frames Die to cut Aqua Mist and stamp the sentiment from Signature Series: Butterfly. 


I think this card is kind of funky and I rarely say that about one of my cards! I like it! It is pretty literal. I say that a LOT!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

5 comments:

  1. Bring in da funk! Good job using the funky notched flowers! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty Susan! Love those bright pops of color on the Aqua BG! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete