Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, July 12, 2013

Anniversary Cards

One of my sweet clients at Curves asked me to make a 50th Anniversary card.


I was VERY pleased with how it turned out. I used 2 different gold papers and a shimmery pearl for the Mat Stack 6 and the Filigree Border die. You cannot see it in the picture but it is pearlescent and VERY pretty. The sentiment is Think Big Favorites #24. I embossed it with a glittery gold powder. It is rather faint but you can still read it well!
A stacked butterfly, of course, and the 50 is cut with By the Numbers.

 I also found out another sweet Curves friend was celebrating her 48th anniversary! WOW!!!
She and her husband are HUGE Jayhawk fans. And I mean HUGE! I think they go back 4 generations or so!
Anyway. I had my things out so I made her a whimsical Crimson and Blue card!


Cute, huh? Well probably not if you are not a Jayhawk fan! Anyway, if I could find my dang Jayhawk stamp the butterfly would have been a Jayhawk!!!
I am sure she will get a kick out of it! I had fun making it!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



1 comment:

  1. Very elegant and very whimsical! Great cards.

    I wish you could find that stamp, too. Or they would sell them again so I could have one, too! :)

    ReplyDelete