Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rolled Rose card

Can you stand another Rolled Rose Card?  I hope so because I LOVE this card.  I frequently show cards where the paper is the star.  This Heidi  Swapp paper is one of those.  I love this shade of blue and the flourish'y leaf sprig is so pretty.  As I was thinking on how to embellish it without distracting from the image my trusty Rolled Rose die seemed to fit the bill.  It frequently does, as you know!  You can get those dies HERE and HERE .  I use small straight pins that have a pearlized ball head on them for the center.  If I don't have the right color, I use a white one and color it with a Sharpie.  I made a stick pin with beads and a corsage pin to add a little more style.  Satin ribbon from Michael's was tied in a knot at the bottom so as not to cover any of the image and a PTI Tiny Tag was cut from the solid part of the paper and stamped with a sentiment.  A VERY simple card but in my opinion very pretty.  I LOVE pretty paper!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment