Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, September 3, 2011

2 more Masculine cards


I have 2 more masculine cards showcasing Tim Holtz Curiosities stamp set.  Both of these are 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  The first one uses a 4x 3" piece of Colorbok paper from my stash, that means old.  A
4x2 1/2" piece of brown was added to the panel.  The curiosities ruler was stamped in khaki green ink and adhered to the seam.  The clock face & one of the ads were stamped and cut out.  PTI fillable Frames #10 was used to cut white cardstock, stamped with the matching stamp set & adhered with pop dots.
The second card has a scrap of a dark brown patterned paper and a dark brown solid paper 4x 5 3/8.  PTI Tag Sale #3 was used to cut cream cardstock.  That was stamped with the large curiosities stamp in Dark Chocolate ink, along with the clock face & a small ad.  All of the elements were adhered with pop dots.  A brown cording was tied around the panel before it was adhered to the card front. 
Both cards are simple.  I have so gotten my moneys worth out of that Tim Holtz set!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment