Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Butterfly Cards 5 ways





This is another set of cards made in different colors and even switching up the pattern and solid paper.  The
4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock base is the same on all 5 cards.  The front panel is 4x5 1/4.  The strip down the center is between 1 1/4-1 3/4.  I was using some scraps so it depended on the size of paper I had.  PTI Mat Stack #2 was used cut white cardstock.  The stamp from Mat Stack 2 collection was inked in coordinating color.  PTI Love Lives Here butterfly was used to cut 2 images from either solid or the patterned paper.  3 pearls were adhered down the center.  I have been using the ones from Michaels that are on a continuous adhesive strip.  It is double wide so I trim it down the center.  These are adhered with pop dots.  PTI Double Ended Banner die, small, was used to cut white cardstock and stamped with the coordinating ink.
Again, simple card but really pretty.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Oops! I posted on the wrong card! I love when you post a card done 5 ways!

    ReplyDelete