Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011


This card has a base of 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  I made it a while back and forgot about it.  Melanie over at Courtney Lane Design posted a card this week with this flower so I remembered!  This flower is so pretty and really easy to assemble.  It is cut at 2 3/4" from the Picturesque Cartridge.  I got that cartridge a while back using my points from rewards at Cricut.com.  The darker blue panel is 4x 5 1/4.  The light blue mat is 3 1/2 x4 3/4.  I used Fiskars Threading Water punch on the right side.  The sentiment mat was cut from Just Because Cards.  I had said I liked the mat on page 54 for a number of uses.  I am not sure what size I cut this, if you need to know ask and I will measure it.  Very simple card but pretty.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: