Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

I LOVE this scripture!  How awesome is it our God wants only good for us!  This stamp is from Verve, a internet stamp company.  They have a lot of nice stamps.  The card is 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  The front panel is PTI Ocean Tides cardstock.  The 4x5 piece was embossed with Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder.  The tag was cut with PTI Tag Sale #3.  The Verve Stamp ( http://shopverve.com/vs-09-002.html ) was inked with Ocean Tides ink.  The PTI Love Lives Here butterfly die was used to cut a piece of Ocean Tides paper and was adhered to the top of the tag with a pop dot.  The center heart from the die was glued to the bottom of the tag.  I found some embroidery floss almost the perfect color in my stash.  A mini clothespin on the floss finished the card.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: