Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

YoYo Card

The picture of this card is my first that I edited, by myself on Photoshop.  All I did was crop it and used auto color correction, which basically takes the "pink" out.  It is subtle but it helps.  The 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock base has a 4x5" red panel.  The elongated spot paper is American Crafts.  A piece of Michael's red ribbon is adhered to the center of the card.  The red cardstock was cut with PTI Spiral Notebook page die.  PTI's Its Official Order Ticket stamp was inked with Versa mark ink.  I tied red bakers twine around the ticket.  I used PTI Just The Ticket border die and cut white cardstock.  And stamped the It's Official ticket in Pure Poppy ink.  The Star of the Show is the fabric YoYo.  My Mother, Donna Whitley, hand made me lots of them.  They are soooo cute.  I stacked a red and white button in the center and sewed them all together with red bakers twine!  LOVE IT!  If you want some YoYo's, my Mother will sell them, just let me know!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment